Stumbled upon this game a while a go! Really challenging! You are tasked to sedate the sheep. Read the instructions and experience the gameplay here!
Here’s how I did:
I have been craving about this lately! There’s this one place in Iloilo City where I drink my favorite glass of iced tea. Haven’t been there for 2 weeks already and I miss the taste! Will try to make one on my own. 🙂
Here’s what you need:
1 bag black tea
juice of 3 lemons (or 12 calamansi)
thin slices of lemon
sugar to taste
1. Immense teabag in a cup of hot water for 5-10 minutes. Discard teabag and set aside tea to cool.
2. Put some ice cubes in a pitcher. Combine tea, lemon (or calamansi) juice and sugar. Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
3. Pour in enough cold water to fill the pitcher. Put lemon slices into the liquid before serving.
Remember when you were still a tiny tot and you just want to eat Chicken Joy from Jollibee everyday? Normal Growth and Development studies would tell you that it’s a normal manifestation, a phenomenon, for school-aged children. It’s called “FOOD JAGS” . Read about Food Jags here. Why did I suddenly blog about this? Let’s just say that at 21 years old, I still manifest this!
I could enumerate every food in the cookbook that I had food jags with but I don’t think only one blog post will suffice. So, I’ll just share my current experience instead.
What’s my gastrointestinal system been preoccupied with lately? Here are the clues: (1): it can be prepared instantly (2)it’s long and curly and my kidney’s aren’t really happy having them around (3) finally, it rhymes with “exit wanton” (really can’t think of anything to rhyme it with, sorry). Got it already? 🙂
For almost 2 weeks now, I have been eating this during merienda and it’s not like it’s the only edible thing available in the pantry nor we have a warehouse filled with it! It’s really because my mind and body has been craving for it! Lord knows when this will end but I’m really hoping that I’ll get tired of eating this junk soon! For the love of kidneys!!!
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can alway preview any post or edit you before you share it to the world.